Hacienda las Alcabalas suggests tourist excursions in Andalusia, nearby Sevilla and also Cordoba.
Themed tours on request: a few examples :
- The horse (farm visit, private professional teams).
- The route of Toro Bravo (farm visits, meetings with ganaderos).
- Art, architecture and history of Andalusia
- Music and dance
Ideas excursions from the hacienda:
- Sevilla (50 km)
- Cordoba (110 km)
- Jerez de la Frontera (100 km)
- Ronda (70 km)
- The White Villages (Arcos, Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil de las Bodegas ….) 40km
- El Rocio (140 km)
- Carmona (80 km)
- Granada (200 km)
- We propose to help you prepare your road book while making you benefit from our knowledge of Andalusia
- We will point out the most interesting places or the ones to avoid because there may be too many tourists
- Upon request, as part of our themed stays we can also take care of you. .
- Granada – Alhambra (book in advance or on www.alhambradegranada.org www.ticketmaster.es)
- At Jerez visit the Royal Equestrian School of Art (book on www.realescuela.org)
- Seville: Capital of Andalusia, Seville is a city of many charms in the plain of Guadalquivir.
- The essentials: the Santa Cruz or Triana quarters, the Plaza de toro, the Cathedral, the Plaza de España, the Maria Luisa Park ,the Torre de Oro and the Alcazar.
- Cordoba The Mosque – Cathedral Calleja de las flores Alcazar of Cordoba
- Ronda An Antique City cut in half and connected by a vertiginous Roman bridge over a deep gorge the “TAJO”. And its oldest bullring in Spain, late XVIII.